Tuesday, November 24, 2015

12 Nice New Year Quotes to Share With Her !

12 Nice New Year Quotes to Share With Her,man woman girl love romance attraction passion

Wish to make this New Year special for her? How will you see a smile on her face on the occasion of New Year? Have you made plans to surprise her? If not, then start with some wonderful quotes to share with her. Listed below are some quotes to make her smile.

1. “New Years eve, I want to kiss you at 11:59 & again at 12:01 because then I would have a perfect end to my year and a wicked beginning.” – Anonymous

2. “Love and any of its forms. Love gives us hope… Hope for the New Year. That’s what New Year’s Eve is to me. Hope and a great party!” – Josh Duhamel

3. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination, full of hope.” – Anonymous

4. “As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. I will always keep falling in love with you.” – Karen Clodfelder

5. “Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again.” – Anonymous

6. “If you would stop looking in the mirror and only look at yourself the way I look at you, you would know that you are not only precious but also the most beautiful person ever.” – Donald Risks


7. “Life has turned into a beautiful garden ever since you entered into my life. You have changed my life and made me feel so good. I feel so loved and cared for. You are the best thing that happened to me.” – Ruse San

8. “Sweetness flows from your appearance and your beauty makes me fall more in love with you. Any time I feel low, I think about the good times you have given me and everything seems good again.” – Billy Noel

9. “I love new years- the excitement, the lights, the kisses- but none nearly as much as I love being with you.” – Anonymous

10. “This year has been so amazing and wonderful with you- I’m looking forward to the next year.” – Anonymous

11. “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.” – John Green

12. “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” – Ernest H. Shephard



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...