Is your mother-in-law boiling your blood day by day? Is she taunting and haunting even in dreams then here are some ways or mantras to deal with such crazy mothers-in-law. Take a look.
Your mother-in-law would have realised that you are part of her family but that is just OK as life will not be this way forever. You need to wait, move out of house, get into arguments but can magically make a peaceful difference in your life. Here are some tips for your in-law problems.
Ways To Deal With Crazy Mother-in-law Problems -
1. Your crazy mother-in-law may not be showing any interest in you or your health, it doesn't matter, as you have your partner always with you. Share the problems you have with your partner, seek his help and plan a travel to get relieved from these family issues.
2. The more you at home the more she will expect things from you so the best way to escape from these in-laws problems is by moving out of house, finding a job or keeping self busy.
3. Is your mother-in-law very complicated and moody, stay away when you can sense something might get wrong. Never get into arguments, avoid and pretend as if you didn't know about things. The best way to deal with older people is stay mum and act like as if nothing really happened. Arguments spoil relationships so being calm, quiet and not giving much of importance will save unnecessary problems in marriage.
4. Does she get jealous when your partner impresses your cooking? Act otherwise and praise her immensely by saying that you learnt all the cooking tricks from her. Shower her with praises and treat her as if she is the only best cook in the world. This will help you take a holiday from kitchen and cooking for at least a few years.
5. And if you want some relaxation, you can always visit your parents as they will allow you celebrate your independence. It would be sensible if you share problems in marriage with your mother as she would have gone through with the same. Seek her advice and act smartly. Whenever you plan to converse with your parents see to it that you don't talk in your mother-in-law's presence as she may manipulate things and create problems.