Having a dominating partner can be really difficult to deal with. For few women, loving a dominant man is great for first few weeks or months of a relationship mainly because they feel the dominating nature shows the care and possessiveness towards them. But with time, this dominant nature can become a problem in your relationship. How? You are completely under his control and lose yourself to him. However, you can avoid getting dominated by your man by preventing him from taking such strong measures to control you.
How to avoid being dominated by your man?
- Don't give him so much right to control you in everything. If you rely on him and ask him for simple and small things, he will start taking you for granted and control you with his dominant nature.
- You have to be strong with what you say and want. Suppressing your thoughts, ideas and wishes against his dominating nature can make your man become more dominant.
- Don't lose yourself. If you get under under his control completely, you end up getting dominated by your man. To avoid being dominated by him, have a strong and confident attitude.
- Avoid falling too much for him. If you want to avoid getting dominated by your man, don't show him that you want him. Falling for him can make him over-confident and take you for granted.
- If you think you are right in an argument then don't bend down just to end the argument. You have to be dominant too!
- Make him realize his mistake after sometime. Doing this immediately after an argument can spoil the relationship.
- Sometimes getting dominated by your man can make you happy. But don't let it become a daily affair.
Try these ways to avid getting dominated by your man. A dominating partner can make it difficult to survive the relationship and also makes you weak emotionally.