Sunday, June 24, 2018

Perfect Songs to Enjoy that Happy Rush Of Falling in Love !!

woman girl  listen to music, Perfect Songs to Enjoy that Happy Rush Of Falling in Love !!

 Falling in love is the best feeling, but it wouldn’t be complete without a soundtrack, right? If you’re not sure where to start, look at this list.

I mean no disrespect, but when Bob Marley said, “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain,” I think he was wrong. Music can trigger a lot of emotions in us – especially when we are in love. More often than not, it can even be that little push that sends us off the cliff.

50 songs to listen to when you’re falling in love
Whether it feels like falling in love – or flying in love – here are the top 50 songs that represent different kinds of falling in love. We have the happy kind, the sad kind, and the in-between. These are songs that either you’re unfamiliar with or you haven’t listened to in quite a while.
Either way, they should bring you back to that place in time when you were dancing in the rain, driving out of the city, or perhaps going insane. 

#1 After You – Meg Myers, “Just wanna dance with you all night; when everyone has their disguise.”
#2 Anyone Else but You – The Moldy Peaches, “You’re a part-time lover and a full-time friend.”
#3 Be My Thrill – The Weepies, “But I love you still; be my thrill.”
#4 Can’t Fight it – Quintino, Cheat Codes “I wanna be the one to make you feel alive.”
#5 Come Home – Chappo, “Without you near me no adventure; I want you to be home.” 
#6 Constant Conversations – Passion Pit, “I never wanna hurt you, baby, I’m just a mess with a name and a price.”
#7 Crave You – Flight Facilities, “That boy’s got my heart in a silver cage.”
#8 Do I Wanna Know – Arctic Monkeys, “Ever thought of calling when you’ve had a few? ‘Cause I always do.”
#9 Electric Feel – MGMT, “She got the power in her hand to shock you like you won’t believe.”
#10 Fade into You – Mazzy Star, “Fade into you; strange you never knew.”
#11 Falling for you – The 1975, “I don’t wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your neck,”
#12 Five Years Time – Noah and the Whale, “And I’m always pretty happy when I’m just kicking back with you.”
#13 Flightless Bird, American Mouth – Iron & Wine ,“Have I found you – flightless bird, jealous weeping – or lost you?”
#14 Go – Grimes, “Dreams, they feel like memories when I dream of you”
#15 Grey or Blue – JayMay, “Last night I watched you sing because a person has to try, and I walked home in the rain because a person cannot lie.”
#16 Head Over Heels – Tears for Fears, “You keep your distance with a system of touch and gentle persuasion.”
#17 I Believe in a Thing Called Love – The Darkness, “My heart’s in overdrive and you’re behind the steering wheel.”
#18 I Wanna Go – Yuna, “Let’s walk a little further, you know I wanna be here.”
#19 Just a Boy – Angus & Julia Stone, “One kiss from you and I’m drunk up on your potion.”
#20 Kick Drum Heart – The Avett Brothers, “It’s not the chase that I love; it’s me following you.”
#21 Lucky Ones – Lana del Rey, “Everybody told me love was blind; then I saw your face and you blew my mind.”
#22 Madness – Muse, “Come to me just in a dream; come on and rescue me,”
#23 Maps – Yeah Yeah Yeahs, “Wait, they don’t love you like I love you.”
#24 OK – Holly Conlan, “But then something about the way you look at me; it makes it feel okay.”
#25 Our Deal – Best Coast, “When you leave me, the bed is empty.”
#26 Power of Two – Indigo Girls, “Five miles out of the city limit we’re singing; and your hands upon my knee.”
#27 Say It, Just Say It – The Mowgli’s, “You make me feel like I’ve been waiting my whole life.”
#28 Seaside – The Kooks, “She handled her charm with time and slight of hand.”
#29 Shy That Way – Tristan Prettyman, Jason Mraz, “Though I may not know the right things to say; I’ll get it out to you one day.”
#30 Skinny Love – Birdy, “Come on, skinny love, just last the year.”
#31 Sleepy Tigers – Her Space Holiday, “Gonna take this room that I built for fun; and burn down the walls in front of everyone so they see, you and me.”
#32 Someone out of Town – Yuna, “Be my friend and I’ll show you around; I’m in love with someone out of town.”
#33 Someone That Loves You – Honne, Izzy Bizu, “I know you want me near but your love is what I fear.”
#34 Stay for a While – Gibbz, “I feel a rumble in my feet as we say goodnight when we don’t want to.”
#35 Sweet Emotions – The Kooks, “Yes, I feel sweet emotion every time you’re near me.”
#36 Sweeter Than This – Katie Herzig, “Life is boxes in a back of our car; driving around with the dreams in a jar.”
#37 Tessellate – alt-J, “Bite chunks out of me; you’re a shark and I’m swimming.”
#38 The Girl – City and Colour, “If you were to leave; fulfill someone else’s dream; I think I might totally be lost.”
#39 Tighten Up – The Black Keys, “Someone said true love was dead and I’m bound to fall.”
#40 Toothpaste Kisses – The Maccabees, “So with toothpaste kisses and lines; I’ll be yours and you’ll be.”
#41 Two Weeks in Hawaii – Hellogoodbye, “You’ve got Polaroid and you even know how to rhyme.”
#42 Under the Table – Banks, “Won’t you be my problem? It’s okay with me if it hurts.”
#43 Until We Bleed – Kleerup, Lykke Li “And if Cupid’s got a gun then he’s shootin’.”
#44 When We First Met – Hellogoodbye ,“This thought made it clearer; I ought to be near her.”
#45 When You Were Young – The Killers, “He doesn’t look a thing like Jesus, but he talks like a gentleman like you imagined when you were young.”
#46 You – The Pretty Reckless, “I can’t steal you, no, like you stole me.”
#47 You and I – Ingrid Michaelson, “We might not have any money, but we’ve got our love to pay the bills.”
#48 You and Me – Penny and the Quarters, “If you love a soul more than fame and gold; and that soul feels the same about you.” 
#49 You’re What I’m Looking for – Rooney, “I can love you and miss you in all the right ways.”
#50 Young Folks – Peter, Bjorn, and John, “All we care ‘bout is talking; talking only me and you.”


Falling in love with your SO. Falling in love with life. Falling in love with yourself. Whichever path you choose, make sure to take these tunes along with you.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...