Saturday, February 18, 2017

Make Them Swoon: 20 Swoon-Worthy Romantic Words

Swoon-Worthy Romantic Words man play guitar for woman girlfriend girl love romance sing

 If you’re looking to whisper sweet nothings in your lover-to-be’s ear, you’re at the right place. Use these romantic words to make them weak in the knees.

One of the best ways to get someone you desire to be yours is to use your romantic words. The way you communicate with someone says a lot about who you are and what you’re going to be like as a significant other.
Meaning, you can be short, blunt, and not nice, or you can be sweet, kind, and romantic. Which one tends to get the ladies and guys? That’s right. Sweet, kind, and romantic almost always wins in this instance.
Now, this isn’t for the fellas only! Sure, women may be the better known gender for liking romantic words flying across their phone screens or whispered in their ear beside a roaring fire, but men like to be sweet-talked too. Although some might feel their manhood was at stake if anyone found out, they appreciate some romance from their ladies.

Make them yours using these romantic words!
In the chase to make someone your significant other, you need more than just a great first impression. In fact, all your impressions make a huge impact on whether or not someone will want to commit to a relationship with you.
If you’re not very creative or are struggling to think of anything romantic in your love-stricken brain, we’ve put together a list of romantic words you can use to lure in the one you have set your sights on and make them yours.

#1 You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I’m near you. This is not only great for easing your way into romantic words, but you’ll let the other person know just how much their presence affects you. 

#2 You and I are far from being perfect, but together we’d give perfect a fighting chance. Again, this is not only telling your person of interest that you’re into them. You’re also acknowledging the fact that you would be better off if they were in your life regularly.

#3 The most exciting times in my day are when I see your name appear on my phone. These romantic words are simple and to the point. Everyone likes to hear that they excite someone and this is a perfect way to get that point across.

#4 One day I caught myself smiling for no reason… then I realized I was thinking about you. If you want to make someone smile ear-to-ear, these are the romantic words you should use. 

#5 I might have a million other things to worry about, but you never leave my mind for a second. If you’re running around on a busy day and want to send a quick text to the person you’re crushing on, this one speaks volumes.

#6 Whenever someone brings you up in conversation, I can’t help but get butterflies and a goofy grin on my face just knowing that you’re mine. This is something sweet and honest to tell someone that you’ve already snatched up. You feel so elated that just their name makes you so happy.

#7 I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have and I always will. This is simple, but very powerful. If you’ve been in a relationship for a while and want to liven up the romance, use this quote.

#8 There are only two times that I want to be with you… Now and forever. This one is really cute when you split it up into two different texts or create a long pause. You might get a light punch on the arm if you’re in person, but their smile afterwards will be worth it.

#9 I just can’t seem to get you off my mind… but then again, why would I try? This charming quote reiterates the fact that you can’t seem to stop thinking about them, and you don’t even want to.

#10 I can’t even get through a day without smiling at the thought of you in my arms. During a long day at work, shoot this text to your significant other or person of interest. They’ll feel the romance.

#11 If I had my life to live over again, next time I would find you sooner so I could love you for longer. If you’re a couple that has been together for a long time, and you want to use some romantic words to spice things up, this one lets them know just how much you care for them

#12 The good things in life seem better when I’m with you. These romantic words are perfect to use if you have good news and are sharing it with them. It’ll show them that you appreciate how much good they bring into your life.

#13 There aren’t enough words in the English language that can describe how I feel when I’m with you. There are a LOT of words in the English language. So by saying this, you’re really making them think hard about how much you love and care for them.

#14 Sometimes the only part of my life that I’m sure about is the part where I’m with you. If you’re going through a rough time and still want to be romantic, this really lets them know that no matter what you’re going through, you want them to be a part of it.

#15 I love you for all that you are, all you have been, and all you have yet to be. This is a really kind thing to tell someone who is having trouble realizing just how much you love them, and even if they’re struggling with self-esteem issues. 

 #16 To the world you might just be one person, but to me, you are the world. You can really put them into perspective with these romantic words and let them know how special they are to you.

#17 Everybody says that you only fall in love once. But that can’t be true because I fall in love with you every single day. This is a powerful message that you’re sending to your lover. It really shows how much you care and how big an impact they make in your everyday life. 

#18 Do you ever feel like you would rather stay awake because reality is better than your dreams? Because that’s how I feel every night. By saying this, it’s a better and more romantic version of telling someone that they’ve made your wildest dreams come true.

#19 I’m very indecisive and have trouble choosing my favorite anything… but with you, you’re my favorite everything. If you know you’re an indecisive person and your significant other knows it too, this one knocks them off their feet and makes them fall for you yet again.

#20 I can’t promise to fix all your problems, but I can promise to always be here so you won’t have to face them alone. With these romantic words, you’re really promising that you’ll be a partner in their life. Something that’ll make just about anyone swoon.

They say that the way to someone’s heart is through their stomach, but I really think it’s through their ears. Saying these romantic words can make anyone swoon and want to be with you for a long time.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...