Saturday, February 18, 2017

20 Stuck in Love Quotes that Make You Long for Them More

beautiful girl lovely hot attractive woman lay on bed lying

When we venture away from the people we care about most, we feel it pretty hard. Here are 20 stuck in love quotes guaranteed to make you miss them more.

The reality of life is that we’ll experience times where we can’t help but be away from our loved ones. We might travel for work, have a family gathering, or even live far away from them in general. These stuck in love quotes will remind you of how much you miss them.
During these times, we start thinking about how much we care about them. We spend so much time without them we start thinking about every single detail of them that made us fall in love in the first place. This just proves how stuck in love you really are.

Why we miss our significant others so much
We don’t just miss our lovers because we like their company and feel lonely without it. Sure, that may be a small reason. But there are even bigger reasons why we crave their presence when they’re absent from our lives for even as short as a day.
We, as humans, get used to someone’s scent. I know that sounds a little weird. When we love someone, their pheromones are around us often, and they actually make us feel calmer and happier. So when we’re not subconsciously smelling their pheromones our bodies get uncomfortable, resulting in us missing them.

Stuck in love quotes to make you miss them more
When you start missing your significant other and can’t be with them, you might turn toward looking at cute couples online or, better yet, reading quotes that you can relate closely to, or even share them via text if you want.
If this is you and you’re looking for something reminding you even more of your love for them and make you miss them that much more, these stuck in love quotes are what you need. Save some for looking at later or send them to your lover just to remind them of how you feel.

#1 “It’s not about being stuck in love that makes me happy, it’s about being stuck in love with YOU that makes me happy.” When you’re sitting there, staring at the ceiling, and thinking about their adorable face, think about what truly makes you happy. It’s not just being in love, it’s being in love with them. 

#2 “Being stuck in love doesn’t mean that you’re inseparable. It means being separated and nothing changes.” Even if you’re apart right now and missing them like crazy, realizing that this is your reality makes you feel that much better and maybe you’ll miss them even more.

#3 “I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you weren’t perfect and so I loved you even more.” Thinking about how much you love them despite their imperfections and flaws makes you miss them and wish they were with you.

#4 “Being stuck in love is an extraordinary feeling when the person you love loves you back.” We all know that sometimes our love isn’t reciprocated. Thinking about how lucky you are that your significant other loves you back makes your heart squeeze.

#5 “I can’t blame gravity for falling in love, but I can blame you for making me be stuck in love.” This is a great one to send their way when you’re really missing them. They might just send you something back that makes you miss them more.

#6 “I look at you and I see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.” It’s so simple, yet it means so much when you think about their face next to yours in the morning.

#7 “I’m much more me when I’m stuck in love with you.” You send this in a text and let them know they complete you as a person.

#8 “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” If you’re lying there before bed thinking about how much you miss them, sending this makes you miss them even more.

#9 “I would rather spend one lifetime stuck in love with you than face all of the ages of this world alone.” This simply lets them know even though you’re apart, being stuck in love with them forever is better than spending eternity alone.

#10 “I realized I was thinking of you, and then I wondered how long you’d been on my mind. I realized that since I met you, you’ve never left.” This is the true definition of being “stuck” in love. Your mind is stuck on them, and they love hearing it. 

#11 “I only miss you when I’m breathing.” This makes you miss them even more with each breath you take after realizing the truth behind it.

#12 “Without you here, the sun forgets to shine.” Sending this to your lover shows them just how much they light up your life, and how noticeable it is when they’re gone.

#13 “When you’re stuck in love, you don’t realize how hard you have to try to force yourself to stop thinking about someone.” Think about this one. Being stuck in love is like always having a constant reminder of another person.

#14 “Being stuck in love with someone is missing them when you’re apart but still feeling warm inside because you’re close at heart.” Even though you’re not together, seeing this quote has you missing them like crazy, simply because of how true it is.

#15 “Are we not like two volumes of one book?” Send this to them with an adorable picture of them reading and you’ll miss them even more after realizing that the two of you are connected in deep ways. 

#16 “You know you’re stuck in love when you don’t want to go to sleep at night because your reality is better than your dreams.” If you think about this when you’re missing them, it makes you miss them that much more. Because you realize how much better they truly make your life.

#17 “I want to be stuck in love with you, right now, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, and for the rest of my life.” Missing someone makes you realize just how much you want to spend forever with them and this quote will make you wish forever came much faster.

#18 “You’re the only person I want to fall asleep next to every night.” Lying in bed before falling asleep and sending them this in a text makes you miss having their warmth next to you as you drift to sleep. 

#19 “Being stuck in love with you is like being at home everywhere we’re together.” This makes you love and miss them more simply because of how much you realize you feel out of place and not at home without them near you.

#20 “If I did anything right in my life, it would be getting stuck in love with you.” We all know not everything we do in life is the best, but realizing you made the right decision in being with them makes you miss their presence even more.


Being stuck in love can be an amazing feeling until you start to miss them. These quotes help you realize their worth in your life and have you missing them like crazy!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...