Have you been seeing each other for a while but you don’t know if you should ask her for commitment? Do you want to take your relationship to another level but are not sure if she’s ready for it? Then you must check out these 5 sure shot signs that she is willing to commit.
1. She often talks about her future with youIf she often discusses her future with you and tells you that you’re a part of it, then it’s the best sign that she is ready to get into a committed relationship with you. She wouldn’t see you in her future if she wasn’t serious about you and your relationship. But if she often says that she sees you two hanging out together, having fun together, celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas together, then it definitely means that she is willing to commit.
2. She doesn’t mind even if you’re not in your best mood/shapeShe likes you for what you are as a person inside and doesn’t really mind if you’re looking a tad bit ill-groomed some day or are a little frustrated due to some reason. She practices patience with you and offers help time and again. This demonstrates that she has become more serious about your relationship and wants to commit.
3. She wants to see your parentsHas she been asking you to introduce her to your parents? Has she been expressing her desire to meet your parents of late? If yes, then you must know that she is willing to commit and get into a relationship with you. She wants to meet your parents because she understands that someday your family might become a part of her family too.
4. She makes sure that your needs are fulfilledShe puts your needs before hers and always makes sure that you get what you need – be it rest, entertainment or food. She gets worried if you’re worried and looks really happy if you’ve got a promotion or have achieved a milestone. This clearly means that she is willing to commit and is waiting for you to take the first step.
5. She goes out of her way to make you happyDoes she go out of her way to keep you happy? Does she cook and bake and get gifts for you? Does she try her best to help you even if you’re facing the smallest of troubles? If yes, then she’s undoubtedly willing to commit to you and is more serious about you than you think.