Monday, November 23, 2015

How to Turn a Guy on by Text ( 87 Sexting Examples )

How to Turn a Guy on by Text ( 87 Sexting Examples ),girl holding carry mobile phone i-phone self

Sexting: How to Turn a Guy on by Text

Have you been flirting with someone and want some ideas of how to get him turned on even if you're not in the same room? Texting plays an enormous role in modern romance. Those 160-characters at your fingertips have the power to bring closeness, heighten intimacy, and multiply the sexual energy between you and that guy you have your eye on.

In this article, you'll learn what kinds of things make a text message really sexy for guys as well as see some examples of steamy texts you can send your boy candy.

The reality is that it has never been so easy to excite a man, make him want you, and drive him crazy with desire. You'll be able to use any of these methods and get a positive response from that hunky guy you've been flirting with. Try them out! Your love life will thank you!


20 Dirty Texts to Send Your Boyfriend and Get Him Turned On

I had a naughty dream last night and guess who was in it? I'll give you a hint. I'm texting him right now.
Lying in bed and bored. Wish you were here to play Simon Says with me ;)
I feel like something's missing in my life. Namely you. Between my legs.
If I were with you right now, where would you want me to touch you?
I want to get naked with you right now.

Sucking on a blow pop right now and thinking of you. . .
Confession: I’ve been naughty today and probably deserve a spanking. If only there were someone to do it . . .
I'm listening to a song that makes me think totally dirty thoughts about you! If you were here we'd probably make some of them reality ;)
Guess what I'm thinking? OK I'll give you a hint. It involves my tongue and you, naked.
I'm dying to find out if you are as good in real life as you are in my fantasies.
Confession: Sometimes I can't help but touch myself when I think about you.
Have you ever had a wet dream with me in it? Be honest . . .
If you could do anything you want to me, what would you do?
Work sucks. Especially when I'm getting distracted thinking about this hot guy I know and his fantastic body.
Hey, just wanted to let you know that if you're ever having a hard time, like a really hard time, I'm there for you. I mean, I can give you hand. Or something.
I know you're not a wizard, but I think your mouth is pretty magical. I can think of a few places I want it right now. Wait, maybe you ARE a wizard.
Just got out of the shower and had to text this really sexy guy I know. Didn't even have time to put clothes on.
Could really use some help putting this sunscreen on right now. And I'll need help taking the bikini off later.
Just ate dinner, but you wanna come over for dessert? Bring whipped cream and easy-to-remove clothing.
What's the dirtiest thought you've ever had about me? I know what mine is about you . . .

23 Naughty Text Messages to Send a Guy

You look great today. How do I know? Because you look good everyday.
I figured us out today! -- I think we should just be friends with sexual tension ;)
There's this really cute guy I've been thinking about all day long . . . what should I do about it?
If you were here right now, we definitely would not flirt at all, or hug for a little bit too long, or stare deeply into one another's eyes, or anything fun like that.
I would invite you to come over this weekend, but I'm not sure I can keep my hands to myself.
So are we really "hanging out" or are you secretly trying to date me? Be honest :)
Wanna know what I wanna do with you later? Too bad! You'll have to wait and find out.
I keep having this recurring dream that you're trying to get me naked . . . weird.
Just read that caffeine can boost a woman's libido. Is that why you keep inviting me to coffee?
Stop thinking about me naked! Sheesh.
Do you know what my favorite thing in the world is? The second word of this text.
I know someone who might have a crush on you . . .
You're not very good at pretending you don't want me.
Quick question: what do you do when there's someone you can't stop fantasizing about but you have no idea how to talk to them about it?
Just wanted to let you know that I find you very attractive. And hot. And cute. And I want to put my mouth on your mouth.
It said it was going to be hot today so I decided to wear a thong and low-cut top and just stay in bed. What are you up to?
Happy half-birthday! Tonight I'll do whatever you want me to . . .
I swear I was just watching TV and then I thought about how sexy you looked at my sister's wedding and I had to take a twenty minute break. If you know what I mean.
My friends are always getting annoyed that I talk about you too much. I can't help it if you're the sexiest man that has ever walked the face of the earth and I think about you constantly .
What are you doing for dinner tonight? I thought about getting reservations for my bedroom but wanted to make sure you were available.
Good morning! I'm not wearing a bra today. Just thought you should know.
Was just thinking about seeing you tonight and all of the sudden I was completely undressed.
Tonight, let me do all the work. We're going to take it so slow you're going to scream.

22 More Sexting Ideas . . .

Hey. I love your body.
How's your day going? I'm naked by the way.
Remember that crazy thing I told you about that I wanted to try with you . . . I think tonight might be the night.
If you were here right now I would tear your clothes off and shove you onto my bed and have my way with you. But you're not, so . . . rain check?
Is it weird that all I can think about is last night? I keep replaying it my head over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over . . .
When you come over today I want to start in bed. Just FYI.
Do you have any fantasies?
I want you right now.
My hands. My hips. My lips. Your body. Tonight.
We would be having so much fun if you were here right now. We also wouldn't be wearing any clothes.
Just put on some really crazy underwear. So many snaps! So many straps! You'll have to help me take it off.
My roommates are gone this weekend. We can be as loud as we want tonight, and I want to be loud.
I've got something to show you. It's a surprise, and you're going to have to undress me to find it.
Nothing gets me hotter than thinking about you.
You should probably clear your schedule for tomorrow morning, because I plan on staying up late with you tonight. Very late.
Let me be clear: when I see you later, I'm going to undress you button by button. I'm going to unzip your pants and take them off leg by leg. I'm going to take off your boxers and throw them against the wall. What happens next is all up to you.
I'm touching myself right now. Wish you were here ;)
If you're not busy later I was hoping to make passionate love to you. I hope that's okay with you.
If you could do anything to me what would you do?
What is your favorite memory of us in bed?
Did you know that you're incredibly sexy?
I'll invite you over on one condition: you may not keep your hands to yourself. In fact, you need to tell me exactly where you're going to put them.

22 Funny and Sexy Text Messages

There's this guy I really like but he can't know. OMG I can't believe I sent this to you. Well, now that you know . . . wanna make out?
Some people say to-may-to. Some people say to-mah-to. I say I-want-you-right-now-you-sexy-beast.
Here's a riddle for you: What is cute and nice and sometimes hard all over?
I'm watching HBO right now and getting a lot of ideas for things we could do together ;)
I've got a B.A. in Communications, so I think I'm pretty much qualified to blow your mind tonight.
One, two, I want to do you. Three, four, I want you more. Five, six, don't give me tricks. Seven, eight, don't be late. Nine, ten, see you then.
Did you know that today is National Donut Day? I thought we could celebrate in my bedroom. I'll bring the sugar.
If I told you that you had a nice body, would you hold it against me? Seriously though. You're hot. I'd like to touch your shoulders right now while you take off my pants.
Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I need to walk by again?
My dad always told me to make sure that I was treated like a princess, and you know princesses like it hot in bed. So . . .
Your body is so hot it's making me thirsty. Was that sexy? Because I'm not wearing any clothes. Okay that has to be sexy now.
The top three sexiest things on this earth are: your chin, your shoulders, and your . . . I think you know what I'm trying to say here.
So I'm outside. I'm not wearing two crucial pieces of clothing, but no one is calling the cops on me. Can you guess what's missing? Also, it's not my shoes.
I got eight hours of sleep last night in preparation for the rager that I'm preparing to have with you starting at 8 p.m. this evening.
Psssssssst. Hey you. Yes you. You! I just wanted to let you know that I'm picturing you naked right now and dang you look good.
On the count of three let's both say what we're thinking about. One . . . two . . . I really want to be naked with you right now!
I was listening to Taylor Swift today and totally thinking about you. JK. Just wanted an excuse to text you to say I think you're darn handsome.
101 things I like about you: 1. You're hot. 2. You're hot. 3. You're hot. You get the picture.
Imagine that my bed is a football field. I'm the football, and you're running for a touchdown. See, I do like sports!
You're so sexy you take my breath away, but not too far away, like I don't die because of it. Still. You're sexy.
On the agenda for tonight: polite conversation followed immediately by impolite bedroom antics.
Y YOU SO HOT 'N SEXY. YOU MAKE ME TALK LIKE CAVEWOMAN.


Here are seven proven ways you can turn any guy on by text. Learn how to write and send texts that will get him hot, excited, and fantasizing about you instantly no matter where he is or what he is doing.

1. Tell Him That He is Sexy.

Telling a man how sexy you think he is will really turn him on. He will feel sexual just knowing you are thinking about him that way, not to mention that it will boost his confidence and his testosterone levels!

How to say it:

"I was just thinking about how sexy you look in that fitted black button-down . . . you're such a stud."
"My friends and I just saw the new Bond movie and I couldn't stop thinking about what a sexier James Bond you would be."

2. Tell Him How Turned on You Are.
Nothing arouses a man more than knowing that a woman is aroused by him and ready for action. Men love to see that they can pleasure and affect a woman. By texting him that you are on fire for him, he'll know you're ready for the good stuff.

How to say it:

"Was just thinking about you and started getting so turned on . . . now I'm just laying in bed with nothing to do . . ."
"I'm too turned on to put clothes on. Get here quick! ;)"

3. Tell Him What You Are Wearing...or Not Wearing.
Men are visual creatures. Help his imagination out a little bit by describing where you are, what you are doing, or what you are wearing.

How to say it:

"What are you up to? I'm just laying in bed in a tight tank top and short shorts texting this really amazing guy."

"Just got out of the shower and trying to decide between the red lacy thong or the pink boy shorts . . ."

"FYI: this text sent while wearing a black thong."


4. Tell Him What You Want to Do to Him.
Texting a guy something sexual that you are dying to do to him is a surefire way to turn him on instantly! Men can't help but imagine what you describe and he won't be able to stop thinking about it. Drive him crazy just by telling him how bad you want him.

How to say it:

"Can't wait to see you tonight . . . I'm going to take you into the bedroom and . . . well, you know."

"If you were here right now I'd take your pants off with my teeth and . . . I'll just let you finish that sentence with whatever you want."


5. Text Him What You Want Him to Do to You.
Many women have a hard time asking for things sexually or even talking directly about what they like in bed. For men, a woman who owns her sexuality and celebrates her own pleasure is a total turn-on.

Women are complex beings sexually and men can use all the help they can get. They love it when you are loving it! So, texting him that naughty thing you love that he does will get him excited and ensure a great night for you, too!

How to say it:

"I get so turned on when you let me undress you from head to toe."

"Just thinking about that thing you did last night makes me want to scream."

6. Ask Him a Naughty Question.
If you are not sure what to text, you can always ask him a suggestive question to get his mind thinking dirty thoughts. Questions can be less intimidating to text, and you may learn a few things you never knew about him while you're at it!

How to say it:

"Hey, I was just wondering . . . what is your favorite sexual fantasy?"

"Very important question ;) What is your favorite body part on a woman?"

7. Text Him a Sexy Pic.
You don't have to go nude (you wouldn't want that spread around the internet, would you?), but texting a suggestive picture is the absolute fastest way to turn a guy on. Men love visual stimuli, so an unexpected picture of you in a lacy bra giving him a smoldering look or biting your lip will send sexy vibes straight to his crotch!

A good sexy picture is all about showing a little bit of skin without exposing yourself in a way that you might regret later. A bit of cleavage and some upper thigh or lower stomach is all it takes to send a powerful message. And if he wants to see more, he can get that in person.

Be sure you're careful of who you send sexy pictures too. It's very easy to duplicate them and send them to other people. Think carefully about your man and how well you know him to see if you can trust him with a sexy photo of you.

Have Fun!

Any one of these texts will definitely get your guy turned on so he is begging for more. Test the waters by sending one text on its own or up the ante with a two-text-turn-on.

For example, you could text him how turned on you are and then text him specifically what you want to do to him. Or, you can ask him for his favorite female body part. Then, when he responds, send him a quick pic of yours.

The possibilities are endless. Choose your favorites, take some risks and enjoy the sexy responses you are guaranteed to get.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...