Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Walking in Your Sexual Power !!!


Walking in Your Sexual Power  - men looking at attractive woman female

just spent several days walking, dancing, playing, and dining in a world of generous succulence. In this world, 
I had several opportunities to talk with women about sexuality and their relationship with men.

It seems that so many of us want the attention of men, yet greet their attention with anger or fear. We want masculine attention, dress for it, flip our hair on the street for it, but when we get a response – we often respond with fear or anger. Our eyes often don’t greet the smile of masculine appreciation with warmth – often we return it with  a “how dare you notice!”

Sometimes we just look away and pretend that we didn’t notice. Some of us may snort and think “pigs” to ourselves. And honestly, it is not necessary to do anything with anyone’s response to our sexuality. But what if….

What if we instead chose to allow the compliments that come to us in an appreciative smile or wink on the street from a masculine energy that admires us as we pass? What if we returned the smile? What if you could feel that the warm attention of men as you walked down the street in your sexual power was simply their acknowledging your feminine power?

Could you possibly allow yourself to feel their joy and pleasure in admiring you? How would it feel to allow that in? Could we all possibly feel secure in this gentle exchange between the feminine and the masculine energy? Is there even some healing in that?

Some deep knowledge that could be felt in owning our sexual power and in being admired? What if we just relaxed into the moment and received the praise? When I walk down the street and a man smiles at me appreciatively, this is what I think they are saying to me:

“I see you. I appreciate you. You are powerful. Thank you”. In my head I say “Thank you for seeing me.” Sometimes, I just walk on. Sometimes, I return the smile and sometimes even offer a wink. For me, there are some delicious moments of dancing between the feminine and the masculine in those moments. It costs nothing. It can be very healing. What do you think?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...