The medicinal properties of camphor are universally known. It can treat multiple disorders and it will not result in any kind of side-effects to anyone who uses it.
Camphor is finding increasing relevance among medical practitioners, not only in ayurveda but also in allopathic practices. Let us see why you should use Camphor:
1. It treats cold. The odour of Camphor helps to ease nasal congestion and facilitate a more open airflow. People suffering from frequent coughing should also use camphor.
2. Camphor oil works as an effective anti-inflammatory agent, and thus it can help heal wounds that have caused swelling on the skin. The skin problems like acne or pimples can be effectively treated using camphor oil. Someone troubled with rashes can use camphor oil on the skin and it can also be used as an anti-itch ointment.
3. Camphor works excellently to stimulate blood circulation. The improved blood circulation has further benefits to the body. It can keep your heart healthy and help heal wounds by stimulating blood in the affected areas of the body.
4. Camphor has sedative properties that prove to be useful for people writhing with pain. So, apart from helping in fast healing, it can be of great assistance to reduce the feeling of ache. The effect it has on mind and body is refreshing and relaxing.
5. Camphor can also help in getting rid of issues like diarrhoea and gastroenteritis. It helps the body by not allowing the gas to form, thereby helping avoid a number of gas related issues. People already suffering from gas problems are advised to have an intake of camphor.
6. The anti-spasmodic properties of camphor helps a person get relief from spasms, body aches, cramps etc. It helps in calming down the nerves, further helping to reduce the pain.
7. It is very efficient anti-spasmodic and gives immediate relief in spasms, cramps etc. It is also effective in curing extreme spasmodic cholera.
8. Camphor has hormone stimulators that help in increasing the sex drive and libido. Men suffering from erectile dysfunction must apply camphor externally as it helps in stimulating the blood circulation.
Camphor has made its way into the laboratories and into the medical boxes of people who have restricted their treatment to allopathy. The versatile medicinal properties of camphor are being recognized everywhere and it is thus advised to make camphor a part of your daily intake. Prevention is better than cure, as they say.