Monday, November 5, 2012

Stop Hunting Dinosaurs and Learn To Catch the Chicken !!!


Stop Hunting Dinosaurs and Learn To Catch the Chicken!


I sat in the live chat for my college dating blog slamming my head into my keyboard as I received a barage of scenario based questions from one of the many crazy people that grace our chat.

“Hey Two Step (my name on the site), so look I really want to get amogging down. I love walking up to guys and being like NICE SCARF and taking it from them. Do you know how to out AMOG guys doing this? I think I want it to be part of my really strong frames so I can…etc etc etc”

FML

This is by far one of the most frustrating things I have started to come across since my blog started getting popular. The cold hard truth is that this guy probably has made five approaches in his whole life. And while he obviously has the drive, I highly doubt he will get better because of one thing. He is completely and totally focused on everything but the basics.

A huge problem that guys run into without even knowing it is thinking in the worst case scenarios and focusing on crazy hypothetical situations because they have been reading to many crazy PUA books. They are focusing on how to out alpha guys or run a NLP routine on the a girl when they have not even gotten down approaching and carrying on a normal conversation. It is the definition of insanity.

This is comparable to trying to learn how to do a kick flip on skateboard before you can even ride it around the block. Seriously, picture walking up to a kid who has been outside his house for two weeks falling on his face like a frickin retard. You finally out of curiosity ask him why he never rides his board and his response is, “I want to learn to kick flip first, duh.” Crazy, right? No one would be stupid enough to do that though, right? Well this is exactly what most guys are doing.


Biff would be chasing dinosaurs. Don't be Biff.
Why are guys focusing on stealing a guy’s GF at the club, when they cannot even pick up the simple plain Jane girl at the coffee shop. Guys are learning routines and planning out  30 minutes worth of conversation, when their average approach only lasts 30 minutes. What is the point about learning how to get a girl to put out in the bedroom if you have not even learned how to kiss girls consistently?



Kick the Habit
Do you see my point? It is time to take a step back guys and see the whole picture. I know it can be hard, but if we want to improve with women we need to learn to ride that skateboard first. Start working on simple thing like saying hello and keeping a five minute conversation. To a lot of guys this seems like a waste of time. Why hunt chickens when I can go after dinosuars? The answer is really simple though…

If you have trouble hunting a chicken your are just going to get eaten alive before you learn anything when you hunt a Tyrannosaurus Rex. (Think the Crocodile Dundee guy from Jurassic Park “CLEVER GIRL!” )How to Flirt with a girl

So, next time you are out thinking about some detailed plan to pick up a girl, take a step back. Remember to ride the skateboard, and in a week or two you WILL be kickflipping, then two weeks after that you will be grinding and so forth. Just like riding a skateboard, pick up is a skill based on progression … and dinosaur hunting.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...