Sunday, November 25, 2012

Is Or Isn't Your Boyfriend Committed?


Is Or Isn't Your Boyfriend Committed?

On the porch, watching the sunset I thought of only one thing that made me realize am I in the right place or am I supposed to be with that special someone who can look me in the eye and tell me he wants a future with me! Confused as you might say, I stood 'desperately' waiting for my boyfriend to utter those words to me, asking for my hand in marriage or simply telling me that I'm the one. But, as the days went by, I wasn't sure anymore if he wanted what I needed, and that was' marriage', a serious commitment.
This is the most common feeling that every woman in our society would ponder about. For those women who are lucky enough to get that assurance with the man they are with are living a life in sure hope but what about women like me or you waiting for that dream question to be asked or for that promise to be made!
So, as I thought about it I realized that we women can actually make our boyfriends commit and the simple ways are state below.
1.To make a boyfriend commit all you have to do is to be patient. I know, its difficult, But it really helps. Be a good listener when your man is talking to you and you will surely see what he has in his head about the relationship. They say read between the lines, so try it out as your relationship advice.
2.He needs to trust in you so that he can depend on you. Some men are confused when it comes to relationships and marriage. So to make a boyfriend commit all you need to do is to give him the assurance you are there for him and that you will always be. He needs to know he can lean on you.

3.In some relationships, the man finds no interest in introducing the woman he dates to his friends and family, many women wonder why! The main reason is that these men are afraid of commitment and importantly not sure if the woman he is dating is the right one for him, So to ward this feeling, and to make a boyfriend commit show and prove it to him that you can be the one he has been waiting for all his life.
4.Make him want you and feel the need of you in his life, that's the key to make a boyfriend commit to you. The best relationship advice is let him do things where you are involved. Take time to go trips together and make him see that its with you he smiles the most and is himself. Let him know how you feel about him and alas maybe he will change to being only yours and 'committed'!
If he is not willing to commit, find out why and you might get the solution to the problem. This is the best relationship advice for women to make a boyfriend commit.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...