Every man will deal with a jealous girlfriend at some point in his life. Although a little bit of jealousy is essential for a healthy relationship, extreme jealousy arises in a relationship because of high levels of insecurity.
Here are ten of the most obvious signs that your girlfriend is extremely jealous:
1. She feels threatened when you discuss your previous relationships.
2. She refuses to accept that you have female friends. She hates the idea of meeting your female friends and refers to all of them as skanks.
3. She constantly calls and sends you text messages on your guy's night out to tell you "I love you," but in reality, it's just to check up on you.
4. She keeps track of where you are, whom you are with and what you are doing. She might even blame you often times of flirting with other women.
5. She feels envious when you're having fun with someone else other than her. She simply doesn't want you to go anywhere without her.
6. She doesn't like it when other women find you attractive. She also gets angry every time you come within 20 feet of another attractive woman and demands: "What are you looking at?"
7. She blows up at you anytime you mention an attractive female celebrity.
8. She constantly questions you about your female coworkers and tries to isolate you from them by using pressure.
9. She gets extremely angry or does not appear comfortable when you talk with female relatives and will try to get you away from them by making excuses.
10. She attempts to trap you with questions like, "Do you think I'm pretty?" and gets upset no matter what you answer.