When you are trying to find love and romance, there are many things that have to come together when you meet someone. The most important thing is the kiss. Have you ever heard "The Shoop Shoop Song(It's in his Kiss)? "If you want to know, if he loves you so, it's in his kiss."
If you don't know how to kiss a woman, the chances of you going any further, physically and emotionally, with her, aren't very good. If a woman is attracted to you and you kiss like a plunger or your lips are as hard as a rock, you are getting no further with her.
If you are nervous, it will definitely show in your lips. So what can you do to improve a skill that should come naturally and how do you know whether you need to improve it?
Some signs that you need to improve your lip service.
- The women you have been with don't initiate a make-out session with you.
- You can't seem to get past the kissing stage with most women.
- Women you are dating peck you on the cheeks more than your lips.
So what can you do to improve this basic skill? Here are a few tips.
- Make sure you have fresh breath.
- Make sure your lips aren't too dry. You can run your tongue across them to be sure.
- Your partner may tilt her head to get ready. Tilt your head in the opposite direction.
- Once you have connected, close your eyes and feel her mouth with yours. You can move your mouth in a slow, circular motion. The most important thing is to gently feel her lips on yours.
- You can gently rub her back as you are kissing her. You will know if you are doing it right from her response.
- If you are feeling good about this kiss, gently probe her mouth with your tongue.
Remember to relax. If you are tense, she will be able to feel that. Don't be too eager because that will be a turnoff for her. Just use your lips as an extension of your feelings for her. As you get more comfortable kissing her, you can cup her chin gently in your hands as you explore her mouth.