Guys are relatively very simple creatures. They have uncomplicated needs from all their relationships. If you want to know what your man has always wanted you to understand, read the top ten points below:
1. We know modern research has proved that gossip is good for health, but don’t keep gossiping all the time. After a bit, it just makes you look dumb. If you appreciate some other girl, we would actually think that would be really cool.
2. Stop comparing yourself. We are dating you because we like the way you are, along with your shortcomings. The more you keep looking at other girls and comparing them with yourself, the more disgrace you are doing to your own beauty.
3. Keep it natural! Girls look great when they have their makeup and their heels on but you don’t need to dress up every time we go out for a coffee. That makes it kind of embarrassing.
4. Stop being insecure. It is quite a turn off when you don’t radiate confidence and show lack of trust in us. Quit thinking about our relationship breaking up – think more about how you can enjoy the relationship whilst it is there. Most girls typically worry about a problem that does not even exist.
5. We are way more emotional than you think we are. Don’t label us off as “you won’t understand”. Be open and talk out your emotions to us and you’ll see how we warm up to you.
6. We usually mean what we say. When girls say “Please leave me alone”, they expect their boyfriends to come and prod them to spill the beans but when we ask to be left alone, we would really mean that! Don’t expect us to read between the lines. If you want something, ask for it upfront.
7. When we look at other girls casually or talk to them when you’re not around, DOESN’T mean we’re having an affair with them and are cheating on you. Just like you have the liberty to talk with some of your guy friends in a platonic way, so do we.
8. We love our cars, beers and football matches. Do not plan a movie when you know there is a game playing on TV. Give us our boy’s time out some part of the week. Just like you have your girly sleepovers, we need our space.
9) Don’t spend ages deciding what you want to buy. We get impatient in malls so please make a list of things you need and get that accomplished instead of window shopping for things that you don’t need at all.
9. Quit planning all the time and be spontaneous once in a while. A walk in the rains or a long drive at night – so many romantic memories are made on the spur of the moment. Be open to such things. All the time, your calendar may not work.
10. Don’t expect us to remember all the small anniversaries that you’ve made up – first long drive, first kiss or first date. We barely remember birthdays; please don’t burden us with so many other dates.
Guys have simple, honest demands that girls surely need to know – not only to uncomplicate their own lives, but also to fully enjoy the relationship.