Monday, July 15, 2013

Dreaming Out Loud....

Dreaming Out Loud - man woman romance love feelings

The best moments in my life are the ones when I am connected to the people around me. They are the moments when I am not wondering about anywhere else or worried about what comes next.  This place of full presence is a magical one because when you find yourself in it, life is good. Even in a crisis or emergency, when clock time is meaningless, we are left only with what is and we have only now. Rich, deep, long-lasting memories form in this space when you are fully present and, like a magnet, you can pull people into your space of fullness.
Working with cancer patients lately has shown me how powerfully healing our presence can be. One of the members of the group recently shared a story of her sister, who is a flight attendant, sharing the tender words of one of her youngest passengers. The little girl was a “Make-A-Wish” patient on her way to Disneyland, and the magic that awaited her was all that was real in that moment.  Her sister talked about how deeply moved she was by the child’s clarity and joy, and her sister, the cancer patient, reminded her that the little girl was probably equally moved by hers.
We all welled up with tears at this story because it reveals the single most significant truth of this life that is constantly beginning and ending in front of us: when we fully meet each other, we transcend our own lives and we alter the experience of time. When we have nothing to say, but only want to truly listen to who is in front of us, the meaning of communication and the quality of connection shifts into deep wisdom and lasting memories.
This is the work left to me now. I am teaching workshops, making movies, writing books and recording incredible thinkers all with this singular endeavor of remembering our deepest selves and recognizing the love that lives in us always. Good Clean Love products have their energetic blueprint in this space and we will continue to offer the finest product solutions for your most intimate connecting.
But I am walking out in front of the cart of products now and declaring that my work is about shining the light of presence, of listening so we can be heard, of tapping into the root of why were all born, which is love. Check out my new website www.LovewithWendy.com and be my friend on my new Facebook page.  All my teaching, speaking, podcasts and movie trailers will show up there first.
I am packing light for this journey – I don’t need to take anything with me, it’s all inside.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...