There are many cases where “just kidding” doesn’t follow the ill-fated news and the devastating effects are as real as it gets, especially in the reoccurring tragedy of infidelity.
The first of April is the only day where cheating spouses, pregnancy scares, break-ups and termination notices are considered funny, or so they say. All year long people plot their ideal joke, which often consists of convincing, loved ones that unfortunate real life events have taken place, such as your boyfriend or girlfriend was just caught red handed in the act of cheating. The funny part is supposed to be the relief one gets from learning that it isn’t true after all. However, there are many cases where “just kidding” doesn’t follow the ill-fated news and the devastating effects are as real as it gets, especially in the reoccurring tragedy of infidelity.
The emotional strife and trust issues that come along with infidelity can break a relationship and leave lasting effects. So, take the opportunity to find out how you can fool proof your relationship this April and for years to come by better understanding cheating. In Loveology University’s Guide to Understanding Cheating, everything one needs to know such as who cheats and why, the difference between male and female cheaters, top 10 signs a man or a woman is cheating, steps to catching a cheating partner, and solutions after cheating are all included. To get started on fool proofing your relationship now, here are 10 tips to protecting your relationship from infidelity:
1. Spend emotional and quality time together.
2. Kiss each other passionately, every day.
3. Avoid monotony – schedule adventures.
4. Flirt with each other - - often.
5. Remain curious about each other’s lives.
6. Don’t keep secrets from each other.
7. Nip problems in the bud when they occur.
8. Forgive each other quickly to avoid anger and resentment.
9. Avoid tempting situations with someone you find attractive.
10. Communicate openly and honestly about your wants, needs, desires, and fears.