We know that it is hard to say “I Love You" to your partner for the first time, which is why, we have come up with a few simple to say the three magical words. Take a look.
Many may wonder that why would it be a big deal but it is definitely difficult for those who want to say it for the first time. Here are the most cheesiest ways that may simply flatter the person while proposing.
Top 5 Practical Ways To Say “I Love You" To Your Partner -
1. Writing letters, saying '143' (i-1, Love-4, You-3) are all old ways, now, it is the computer generation so pick the translated version of the three words (It may be in any language Spanish - Tee Amo, German - Ich liebe dich etc) and speak the words loud.
2. Do the spoil the benches, trees and walls of college to express your love instead be practical in your approach this is what girls of today admire. One needs to be brave enough to show love as that itself is a proof about firm he/she is about the decision.
3. Buying her what she loves and gifting with a sweet 'I Love You' note is still in trend. Surprising her in front of pals will prove that you are serious about the relationship.
4. Presenting her a set of the best romantic movies and proposing while watching them is the best way as she will feel romantic and wouldn't think that you are joking.
5. Saying “I Love You" through friends is not a good idea as it is you who is loving the girl and the indirect message may lead to a lot of confusion and complication. Have the guts to tell her what you feel and make up your mind be it any answer (positive or negative).
Remember! That marriages are made in heaven and if the girl you are mad about says no then there somebody better, somebody right waiting for you to say “i love you'.